Terms and Conditions
London Airport Transfer do provide child seats (rear facing, forward facing and booster seats) however, we cannot guarantee suitability for your child, or availability for your journey. Usage of child seats is entirely at the passenger’s discretion, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their usage.
1. Our Prices will be 50% higher on the following dates; 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st December and 1st January. This is due to limited drivers available for work during seasonal periods.
1. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they order the correct type of vehicle to carry the numbers of passengers and luggage.
2. If the passenger books a smaller vehicle capacity to carry the number of passengers and luggage, the driver reserves the right to refuse to carry the passengers due to Health and Safety rules. However, the passenger is liable to pay the full fare to the driver.
1. All prices are per the distance travelled and per the vehicle size and capacity (Babies are included as passengers).
2. Prices quoted and paid for apply at the time of the customers booking.
1. All phone bookings are taken with utmost care and if calling 24 hours before initial pickup please call us on this number +44(0)2071129233. We take the upmost care when handling with our customers across the phone, but responsibility cannot be held if wrong information is passed on from our customers (This includes wrong flight numbers, wrong dates etc.).
2. Any changes or amendments made should be done via the website, phone or email and not on the day with the driver, this includes all bookings too.
1. All confirmation is sent via email (if you provide a valid email and no responsibility will be taken if a wrong email is provided) and if there is a problem with the booking, please contact us before the journey, via the website, or phone.
1. Easiest way to pay is by using our secure online service (By credit card), or when met by the driver (Only by cash) but note, this reduces efficiency.
2. For all bookings made by debit card there will be an additional charge of £3.00 and for credit cards there will be an additional charge of £3.00 up £100.00. Any amount exceeding £100.00 a 3% surcharge will be added to the fare.
VAT is chargeable on Account bookings only. If you have made an account booking and require a VAT receipt, please contact us.
1. To protect our drivers and passenger’s safety we have implemented a random installation of security cameras in our cars.
2. Any online credit/debit card bookings will be subject to verification and passengers may be asked to provide ID with the credit/debit card.
Waiting Time Charges
1. There will be an extra 60 minutes of free waiting for airports and cruise ports in which there is no additional fee, where your flights will be monitored but after this, it is 20p per minute late fees.
2. Pickups from home, hotel, offices and other venues are allowed 10 minutes from the actual booked time, thereafter 20p per minute (minimum £3.00) will be added to the quote.
1. Additional customers and passengers can be added, as long as contacted with the operator before initial journey.
Additional Drop Offs and Pick Ups
1. Additional drop offs and pickups will be charged per mile with a minimum fee of £5.00 per diversion.
1. With booking cancellations, all cancellations must be made at least 12 hours before actual pickup and this could be done by the email sent to you or over the phone. You must then be in the possession of the cancellation reference number. If not warned to us before 12 hours in advance, the cancellation fee is £6 per booking.
2. Any booking made based on paying cash to the driver secured with a credit or debit card will be charged the full fare in the event of cancellations notified under 12 hours.
All pre-paid booking cancellation notified under 12 hours will not be refunded.
1. If flight missed by the customer, then there will be a refund by us, but there will be an additional costing of £6.
2. However if the passenger wants to take a later flight we will provide the service at no extra cost.
1. No show is defined as follows: If passenger books a private hire car with us and failed to meet the driver on pick up time, this will include home, hotel and other private address. This will include wrong date, wrong time bookings.
2. If a passenger books a pick up from an airport/cruise port and fails to meet the driver in the arrival hall. This means that the driver will wait in the arrival hall up to 1 hour 30 mins from flight landing time and if the passenger fails to meet within this time limit or make contact to inform their status at the airport/cruise port will be considered as a no show.
3. All bookings made online or over the phone on basis of paying cash to the driver, but secured with a valid credit or debit card will be charged the full amount in the event of a no show.
All bookings pre-paid by a credit or debit card will not be refunded in the event of a no show.
1. If the passenger leaves the pickup point without informing us for any reason whatsoever. For any issues make sure you contact us first before making a decision.
2. Cancellations notified less than 12 hours.
3. If the passenger books the transfer for a wrong date, wrong flight number and other misleading information.
1. London Airport Transfer does not accept any accountability in any way for missed flights, trains or meetings (i.e. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances) when travelling with our drivers. If we have informed you of this, it becomes your responsibility to make the decision to wait for our car to arrive or to make alternative travel arrangements.
2. If a customer does not receive an email confirmation regarding a booking, then the journey has not been confirmed (Only for online bookings).
1. The driver will take the route to a destination by considering the following facts: the traffic, time, road closures and diversions.
2. London congestion charges will be paid for but extra toll charges on the route the driver travels on will be needed to pay for.